Tuesday, March 9, 2010

There is no doubt in my mind


There is no fear of belief
There’s just this cold reality That wants to take me away from You There is no doubt in my mind That in Your perfect time Your plans and Your ways will unfold.

Some say we need a miracle
Some say there’s no hope at all
But I know Your love is strong, it goes on and on and on and on
Rise up when it gets us down
It’ll be the voice in a blaring crowd
Because we know Your love will lead us home It goes on and on and on and on…

Found this song through youtube by chance. As I read through the lyrics, I was slightly taken aback because these are words that speaks out my feeling and determination to stand firm in my spiritual walk because Satan is near. I know it's going to be tough but I've a giant walking along with him. One day, my prayer will come true, my parents will be saved and one day... He'll lead us home.

No comments: